Welcome, Apartment Therapy - Family! I've been a big fan of your site since I was pregnant with my son in 2008. He's now a rambunctious almost-three year old and his sister is 7 months old; so I am constantly referring to your site for all manner of inspiration. I love all types of design from products to packaging, indoor and outdoor living spaces, kids spaces, furniture design and graphic design. Please take a moment to view my resume and qualifications, as well as the requested writing samples, by using the menu above.
Additionally, I encourage you to explore the links over there on the left to view some more of my work.
I am really excited about the opportunity to blog for Apartment Therapy - Family because I know I am a great fit for your team and your brand. I'm looking forward to your feedback on my application.
Warmly,
Miriam